Examples of recent projects
- Supporting research & development teams in the planning and execution of animal trials.
- Guidance on intestinal inflammation models
- Advice on microbiome analysis and interpretation
- Writing scientific publications on host-nutrition-microbiome interactions
- Training on the gut microbiome and monogastric host health
- Advising a feed additive company on the scientific content of their technical marketing literature.
- Advising live production clients on the (economic) application of gut health additives.
We work with clients to implement cost-effective animal production strategies that promote gut health and enable antibiotics to be used more judiciously. In addition, we work with companies to evaluate their additives for commercial application and market positioning. We have years of experience and fundamental understanding in this area, having worked in technical roles within animal health companies, and in actual live production. We work discreetly with clients and companies to achieve their goals in a cost-effective manner.
Gut Health Consultancy offer the following services in the area of gut health:
- Investigate production issues and implement cost-effective gut health and antibiotic reduction strategies
- Technical support
- Appraisal of technical information
- Independent promotion of products and/or concepts
- Concept appraisal
- Experimental design and trial management
- protocol initiation and development
- identification of most appropriate research site
- implementation of trial and monitoring progress
- trial report review and recommendations
- Preparation of manuscripts for scientific journal, conference and/or trade press
- Literature reviews
- Funding proposals